Where have I been?!?!
You are probably wondering why it has been so quiet over here at HPB. I wish I had a super exciting reason for being MIA but the reality is far less interesting. It just seemed so busy lately. I was just busy. Busy means a lot of things I suppose. More nights out with friends and co-workers, weekend excursions, networking events and building an organization with 5 badass ladies! I mean, this is like a legit kind of busy right? I totally ate at all the places and took pictures of all the things. If you follow me on Insta then you know I might be obsessed with the new “snapchat” thing since I clearly don’t get snapchat (still trying…) and you have probably seen more pics of me being a total goofball then you had ever wanted to see but I feel like it’s important you get to see the real me. Turns out the real me is really into selfies and photos of Mr. JD. But anyway, here are some of the things I ate and drank in July and August. Sorry it has been so long. hope you forgive me!
- Spicy Mango Margarita – Sancho Pistola’s
- Roast Pork Sandwich – DiNic’s Roast Pork
- Cochinita Pibil – Las Bugambilias
- Toasted Pecan Old Fashioned – The Pines Tavern
- Tacos Al Pastor and Chorizo – Bea Taco Town
- Lavender and Vanilla Ice Cream – Millie’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Pork Belly Taco – Craftwork Kitchen
- Latke Rachel – Smallman St. Deli
- Halibut Piccata – The Carlton
- Pork with Soba Noodles (and other goodness) – Cure
- Apple Cider Donut – Commonplace Coffee
Ok, I promise recipes are coming soon!